Setting a new standard in Flexible XC Protection!
Representing the cutting edge of cross-country protection & design, the new ShocAir boots combine the latest developments in material and fabric advancement.
These specialist performance boots have been designed to withstand the rigours of cross-country. Vented EVA mould technology gives pliable strength and airflow to the outer shell. Whilst, optimum strike protection is provided by a new impact responsive smart layer between the tendon and the outer boot.
This Shoc smart layer is composed of impact responsive Dilettante material containing free-form molecules that remain supple & flexible when not under pressure. However, at the point of impact, the molecules articulate and lock together forming a hard protective shock-absorbing barrier. - only returning to a flexible state when pressure is released.
This elusive combination of strike protection & tendon support combined with flexibility & airflow come together in one lightweight boot. The Shoc Air from LeMieux is truly setting new standards in flexible cross-country protection.
Rigid tendon guards are now replaced by vertical strips of Shock Impact Responsive material that remains pliable until the point of impact
The forward-facing outer air vents and inner lining of 3D mesh optimise breathability. Complimented by a soft stretch cotton inner lining to ensure comfort and prevent rubbing.
Available in a discrete black finish with deflective hexagonal moulding detail.
- Lightweight optimum weight to strength ratio
- Minimal water Retention (less than 2%) - fabrics resist the up-take of water
- Cut-away profile behind the knee ensures freedom and prevents pinching under full flexion
- Strike Protection: provided by EVA technology and Shoc dilettante material
- Shock absorbing impact responsive smart layer minimises the effect of concussion
- Natural fit and feel without the rigidity associated with many other XC boots.